Danny Kay, PA-C
Danny Kay, PA-C’s education and experience are outlined below:
- 4/2010 to present: Peninsula Orthopedic Associates, Inc. Daly City, CA
- 12/2008-3/2010: Marshall Rosario, M.D. and Russell Andrews, M.D. Campbell/Los Gatos, CA
- 8/2005-5/2008: Master Physician Assistant and M.S. Public Health, Tuoro University, Vallejo, CA
- 9/1998-6/2001: Bachelors of Science in Microbiology, University of California, Davis, CA
- Nationally Licensed Physician Assistant
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- California Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- San Francisco Bay Area Physician Assistants (SFBAPA)
Previous Work Experience
- 8/2003-8/2004: DNA 2.0, Menlo Park, CA. Research Associate I.
- 6/2001-7/2003: Maxygen, Inc., Redwood City, CA. Research Assistant I.